I have a fun recipe to share with you today! Easter is right around the corner and nothing says spring like budding flowers and bird’s nests full of eggs. So in honor of spring I made bird nest treats. Easy to make and only 5 ingreadients needed!
These might be the easiest spring time dessert to make to impress your family and friends. Plus the kiddos in your life will love to help you put the candies on and sneak a few for themselves. All that is need is regular marshmallows, butter, Rice Krispies, vanilla, and egg shaped candies. I used egg shaped Peanut Butter M&M’s and Brach’s Malted Eggs for mine.
Bird Nest Treats
- 30 Regular Sized Marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies
- Egg Shaped Candy
- Melt Butter in large pan over medium heat
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted
- Add Vanilla and take off heat
- Stir in Cereal
- Scoop on to parchment paper using a cookie scoop or spoons
- Place egg shaped candies on
- Let dry
All there is to do is enjoy the creation you have made.